Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sunday Stamps challenge #257

 


I made this card for the Sunday Stamps Challenge #257. I was to use black, light blue, pink, peach, and coral. as my colors. I used some Stampin' Up stamps for the tabletop and the flowers. I used a digital basket from Impression Obession, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used some SU ink pads and some Distress Oxide inks and a versafine black ink pad for the black. 

You can read the details of this challenge here:

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2021/05/ssc257-petal-power.html



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love that basket, and you've arranged those flowers perfectly - so soft and pretty in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful basket of flowers, Liz! You can never go wrong with flowers- right? Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete