Followers

Friday, May 21, 2021

Fab n' funky wedding card challenge

 Today has been one of those fun days to just play around in the stamp room. I found these scraps left as I was cleaning up a bit and thought they would look cute combined with each other. Then I found these funky die cuts I cut using a recent purchase from Obsession Impressions. Then I went to look at the challenges list (which is the only thing I keep in my daily planner--no indication that I am totally obsessed with my paper craft addiction). When I saw that Fab n' Funky was having a wedding card theme, I instantly thought of this fabulous Tim Holtz paper doll photo I had in my drawer. The thing that took the longest in making this card was finding the appropriate sentiment. Hope you enjoy this fun card.

You can find the Fab N' Funky challenge here at the site:

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-524.html 





2 comments:

  1. Love your “fun” card, great die-cuts and image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Fab ‘n’ Funky this week. Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete