Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Christmas gnome for C.R.A.F.T. and Stash

 

 

It's always fun to do a Christmas challenge during my weekly stamping, so when I saw that this week's C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week had a Christmas theme, I got pretty excited. Then since I was too busy until today, I saw the Shop your Stash challenge this week was to use gnomes. I thought how perfect to accomplish two challenges with one card. So here is where you can find the details of both of these great challenges:

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-598-christmas.html

https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2021/05/shopping-our-stash-446-gnome-doubt.html


The stamps I used are from Rubbernecker. Used some Christmas stickers in addition for embellishments and some design Christmas paper from my stash. To give a little sparkle to the light bulbs on the design paper I added some sparkle pen. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and so cool that it qualities for 2 challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card. Thank you for joining us for the CRAFT challenge.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute wee gnome and a fab Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete