Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

CCEE2119 Celebrating Chocolate chip Day

 Liz is here again with another May challenge. May 13th is Chocolate Chip Day. Who is not won over with a chocolate chip cookie in their life? So, on your creation this week, represent this day any way you would like from chocolate chip cookies, to chocolate of any kind, or making use of brown as your main color focus. 

Check our the delicious samples the design team has left for us over on the CCEE blogsite.


Here is my card using that wonderful chef from an old Stampin' Up favorite and a cookie stamp from Stampabilities.   I free-handed my sentiment. I used copic markers to color my image and some great design paper for my background. 




3 comments:

  1. That chocolate chip cake looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have what he's serving!! I love this awesome chef and his fabulous chocolate chip cake, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see that SU chef again! And I love his chocolate chip cake!

    ReplyDelete