Followers

Monday, May 31, 2021

Jingle Bell Challenge - Bling!

 


I am so happy to have gotten a few Christmas cards made this week to keep me on track for my Christmas stash. I make each card different when I send out cards, so I love getting them made all through our the year and not waiting until the season gets here to start creating.  This card was made with the specifications for the Jingle Bells challenge to use BLING!! This digital image is from Sassy Cheryl and I colored it with copic markers. These papers and the die were bagged up as left overs from last Christmas' card making. You can see the details for the challenge here:


The sentiment is a diecut, and the bling is a line of red rhinestones. 

5 comments:

  1. love the way the double jewel strips and those fun patterns set off your adorable image. so pleased you could join our blingy fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun little image ... thanks for helping us Bling on the Holidays at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. tellthebell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. tellthebell

    ReplyDelete