Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Simon Says challenge - Stenciling

 I found lots of fun challenges today on Challenges for Days. I decided to make a card for the Simon Says challenge this week to use stenciling. That has become one of my "go to" techniques lately. My paternal grandmother did stenciling for many of my growing up years and worked it on fabric adding it to her quilts, and also table linens. I used a favorite stencil of mine from Gina K and also some flowers from one of my Gina K stamp sets to put this card together. The vase was made from two oval punches. I colored the flowers with copic markers and used gray for my cardbase.   You can find this fabulous challenge here:

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-stencil-it-4/




No comments:

Post a Comment