Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Little Red Wagon 601 - sea and sand

 I am so ready for some beach time, so today's Little Red Wagon Challenge caught my attention right away so here is my card for the Sea and Sand challenge that can be found here:

http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-601-sand-and-sea.html



I used various colors of distress oxide inks for my stamped background, sand bottom, and seahorse. The background was made with a background stamp from Spellbinder. The seahorse ( from Deep Red) was stamped with oxide ink as well. I cut the seasweed from design paper free-handed. The sand was made with oxide and speckled with a old little background stamp from SU. The shells are so from an old retired SU set as well. The big blue air bubble are a set I just got today from Bo Bunny!  I love putting so many of my sea stamps together on a card. Not quite the same as being at the beach but it was fun!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Liz. Thanks for sharing your process for making your wonderful card. I love the freehanded seaweed and recognize the SU! dotty stamp. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete