Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

CCEE2118 - honoring Willie Mays

  Liz is the hostess for May, and we will be starting the month off with  a baseball theme. May 6th is 

Willie Mays' 90th birthday so make a baseball themed card or project in his honor.  



This image is a digital from Power Poppy that I colored with Copic markers. I used a dark red cardbase and some great design papers I found at my Tuesday Morning.  

Baseball is the sport I understand best and I am a big fan of the Houston Astros.
Go check out all the fun cards the gals on the team added to the CCEE stampers blog and join in the fun if you so desire!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this fun challenge!! Baseball will be forever my favorite sport! I love this fabulous vintage image with your taped bats, mit, and base! Great designer paper, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLAY BALL!!! Love your fun card -- great background paper for your ball, bats, and mitt! Growing up I was a Phillies fan, even got to go to a couple of games with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect stamps and papers for this challenge

    ReplyDelete