Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Inkspiration 239 Triangles


Each week I try to do at least one Christmas card and I find my motivation often in a weekly challenge, This week the "triangle" challenge going on over on the Inkspiration blog inspired this creation. I used two stencils. I am not sure of the source for the smaller triangle stencil, but the Christmas tree stencil is from the Rabbit Hole. I fussy cut the trees out and added dimensionals behind one of them. I used puffy star stickers for the tree toppers. I loved using these non-traditional colors especially when I am making Christmas cards in the spring. The inks are Distress Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz. 

You can find this challenge here:




1 comment:

  1. You're very organized to do one Christmas card/week! I'm lucky if I do one a month! This one is delightful and pretty! Beautiful stenciling! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete