Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Paper Players CAS polka dots



Here is my card for the Paper Players Polka Dot challenge this week. It was also to be a CAS card. I love CAS cards as they are quick and easy to create. I love black and white polka dots and with a pop of color from the rose (which is an old favorite of mine from Stampin' Up). The sentiment is from a great little Hero Arts set with perfect to the point sentiments for every occasion. I colored the rose with Copic markers and fussy cut it out and glued it on. 

You can find the Paper Players challenge here:



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card and I love this layout! Great job fussy cutting your rose too! The polka dotted paper was a great touch! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of patten on your clean design. Thanks so much for playing along with my CAS polka dot challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete