Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2021

International art and soul -- 109 - graduation

 


I made this card for the SCS CAS challenge to use a diagonal line on the card. Since the International Art and Soul challenge theme is graduation and thought I could combine these into one card. I need to send two graduation cards this year for friends and family and both are boys. I think this will be a great card for one of them, and if I have another piece of that cardstock left, I might make it for the other young man too. There is no stamping on this card. I used die cuts, designer paper, and I freehanded the sentiment with a white gel pen.  Although this looks gray in this picture, it is black and the gold chrome contrasts beautifully but is so hard to photograph. 

The International art and soul challenge can be found here:

http://intaas.blogspot.com/2021/05/ch109-graduation.html



2 comments:

  1. Your graduation card is just beautifully done and especially great masculine card. Thanks for sharing and joining us at International Art & Soul challenge
    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and bound to be appreciated.

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete