Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Inspired by Orange you lemonade 174

 


I made this card for the Inspired by challenge this week. I decided to water color over some smudges that ended up on the left side of my card, so I am also entering this in the Splitcoaststampers Water color challenge #051. I used Kitchen Sink stamps for the stamps and I love their multilayered layers that add such depth and realism to the images. 

You can find the details for the Inspired by challenge here: 

https://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/inspired-byib174-orange-you-lemonade.html






1 comment:

  1. Liz your card is wonderful! Love the water-y colored background! If you look closely you'll see it in our photo inspiration, too! Wonderful use of our Sketch this week - thanks so much for joining us at IB!
    =]

    ReplyDelete