Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Can you handle the pressure? Challenge - butterflies

 


One of my favorite techniques is embossing. On this one that I did for the Can You handle the Pressure challenge this week, I inked over the embossing that I did on a piece of design paper. The pattern on the design paper is very subtle and after inking the raised parts of the embossing, it did not show that pattern much at all. This rose is from Hero Arts. I blended the color on it with distress oxide ink and a blending brush. I colored the leaves with colored pencils. I used copic markers to color the butterfly (not sure of source for that stamp). The sentiment is from Stamplorations. 

Details for this challenge can be found here:


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the embossed and inked background! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created, the ink looks awesome! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liz, this is so, so pretty! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete