Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Addicted to CAS- dots




 I used some ol favorites from my stamp collection for this Addicted to CAS challenge this week. I used an old SU background stamp angling it on the opposite corners of my card. I used a pink distress oxide ink for my polka dots. Then I stamped onto some dotted design paper for my flower, which is an old Stampabilites stamp from my stash. I embossed with with white embossing powder.  fussy cut it out and before I glued it down I stamped some leaves from an Artistic Impression stamp set that is probably my newest stamp I used for this card. The sentiment is an oldie from SU. The leaves and sentiment were stamped in expresso ink.

Here is where you can find more information about this challenge:



http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-222-dots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment