Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Can you handle the pressure challenge - Things with wings


This card was made for two challenges: the My Time to Craft Christmas challenge, which was to use a hymn or song as your theme, and the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge, which was to use something with wings along with some embossing,  This meets both criteria and it puts me ahead on my Christmas card making. I certainly appreciate that!! 

Here's where the details for the challenges can be found:



I used a stamp set from Impression Obsessions that I stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I fussy cut the images and sentiment out. My background was done on heavy white paper using a 3_D embossing folder from Sizzix. 

 My winning card. I won a prize from Can You handle the pressure challenge  and I was mentioned as a top there on My Time to Craft Christmas. Thanks, these challenges are so fun and help me keep up with my monthly quota for my Christmas card making.



3 comments:

  1. O Holy Night is a favorite Christmas hymn of mine and can be very tricky to play on the piano or organ!!! It is one that requires consistent syncopated rhythm! Your Christmas card is simply elegant! The embossing texture and gold powder add richness to the card. Excellent! Thanks for linking to My Time To Craft Christmas! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and elegant! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, the folder gives a "heavenly" feel to go with the angel. Thank you for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete