Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

CCEE2223 Father's Day


I made this card for the CCEE2223 challenge to make a father's day card and the Sketch Challenge on SCS this week. 

I used an old SU alphabet set to spell out dad with red distress oxide ink. I stamped the shell with Versafine Clair black on design paper. I fussy cut it out and added to the card. My stenciling I did with a Colorful Life stencil with aqua ink on the aqua background panel. 

You can check out the other CCEEstampers DT cards here:


 

4 comments:

  1. I like the subtle stenciling on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz this is beautiful and i love all things nautical! Great way to capture this week's sketch challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day design for your favorite beachcomber using this wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete