Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Little Red Wagon challenge 657


Stenciling has become one of my go to technique especially if I need to complete a project quickly. This card was made with two different A Color Life stencils. I added the handwritten sentiment. I used various colors of distress oxide inks for the fish and for the dots and waves on the side panels. 
I thought it perfect for the Little Red Wagon's Something Fishy Going On challenge. 

 You can find the details of the challenge here:

http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-657-something-fishy-going-on.html


And was selected as a favorite!!



1 comment:

  1. Love all the stenciling on your wonderful card!...and you're right, it is perfect for our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon...thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Doni (DT)

    ReplyDelete