Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2022

My Time to Craft Christmas - Lantern or candle


I was able to use one of my newest dies and latest bargains I found recently at my Hobby Lobby, to use for the theme being used for the My Time to Craft Christmas challenge. I used some design papers for my background and this Momenta die for my lantern. I used an older sentiment stamp from my stash for the sentiment that I embossed using versamark ink and silver embossing powder.  

You can find the details for this challenge here:


 

3 comments:

  1. Liz: I'm so excited to see that you've linked the first card for MTTCC's candle/lantern theme!!! The focal dies are terrific and the mix of paper prints is great! Wonderful Christmas card! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab, classic Christmas card, Liz! I love that gorgeous die, and the mirror card on the lantern frame looks great! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft Christmas.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas, Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete