Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Can you handle the pressure challenge - Birds


This week's theme for the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge is birds. This little bird finding a goodie in the garden on this Sizzix embossing folder seemed to fit the bill. I inked the back of the front inside of the folder with antique linen distress oxide ink. Then I ran it through my Big Shot. Then I inked up an Impression Obsession background stamp and lightly  inked the flatter portions of the paper using frayed burlap. Using the same frayed burlap I did a little splatter stamping with a small stamp. I die cut the sentiment using the same tan paper I used for the card base. 

You can find the details of the challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, that's a great folder and I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created and a great inky background for your little birdie! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete