Followers

Friday, June 10, 2022

Jingle Bell challenge - Ombre 'Oliday

 


I am so happy today to get to add a Christmas card to my stash. I have gotten way behind on my quota that I try to do during the year. I am doing this one for the Jingle Bell Challenge - Ombre 'Oliday.
You can find the details for the challenge here:

Using a stencil from The Rabbit Hole, I used various green inks of Distress Oxide inks. Then I did some direct print with the edge of my ink pad for extra texture on the card. I added dimensional sticker ornaments and silver sequin stars as my embellishment. 

2 comments:

  1. those greens are perfection for your forest of holiday trees ... so very glad you joined our Ombré 'Oliday at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i love that each and every whimsical tree has it's own fun and festive ombre blend... they look so dimensional! thanks for joining our OMBRE fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete