Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

CCEE2221 Country Cooking Month

 Hello, CCEE Stamper Fans! I am Lynn McAuley, and I will be hosting the CCEE Challenges for the month of June.

In the United States, June has been declared country cooking month. I am therefore asking the CCEE Stampers to create cards which feature fabulous bounty from the garden in the form of fruits or vegetables that you love to prepare and serve your family during the hot months of summer.

So pull out your stamp collection and see what you can put together for this country cooking challenge. Should you post your project to an on-line gallery other than your blog, please add CCEE2221 as a keyword on hashtag.


I had some terrific design paper to use for this challenge and I used a stamp I had from an old set from Flourishes which I stamped in Versafine Clair black, and I colored the image with Copic makers. The dies I used are from Gina Marie dies.  I love that summer is a great time to shop for fresh vegetables!

Check the CCEE blogsite to see what the team has cooked up for this challenge:

https://cceestampers.blogspot.com/2022/06/ccee2221-country-cooking-month.html

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Isn't it fun when you can use something you've had for years again for a current card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers for this fun image. Maybe we will do some vegetable cooking and freezing this week!! Green beans and carrots are on the list, for sure!! Don't know about peas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! Another one of my fave veggies ! Love the country chic look to your card and the perfectly matched paper! Sweet! What's old is always new again in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz: I saw this CCEE Stampers in your archive list and was unfamiliar so I've visited your posting to see what it's about. Terrific vegetable themed card! I think I have a few cooking stamps, so I might 'cook' something up myself for this country cooking theme!!! BTW: I have a farming/ranching/gardening and other country/rural topics challenge blog called FarmQuest Challenge Blog that has new themes on the 14th and 28th of each month since starting in March. Come check it out if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca,for stopping by. I would love to check out your blog soon. I always am up for a fun challenge!!

      Delete