Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

SOS473 - There's No Gnome Like You


I made this card for the Shopping our stash challenge "There's No Gnome Like You."
I have had these little garden gnomes (from Inkadinkado)  in my stamp stash for awhile and also this stencil from Stamplorations so thought it great for this challenge. This sentiment is from Gina Marie designs, I used distress oxide inks for the stenciling on the background. I am also entering this into the CAS695 challenge this week over on Splitcoaststampers as I used a lavender colored background rather than white for the background of this CAS card. 

You can find the details for the challenge for the Shopping Our Stash challenge here:





 

4 comments:

  1. Love your daisy stencil...perfect back drop your this little gnome!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "gnome one like you challenge" over at Shopping Your Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Flower Power gnome with matching stencilled background. I just know he's saying 'Groovy Man!' Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun floral background ... so glad you shared your Gnomes with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cuuuute gnomie and such an awesome sentiment! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete