Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2024

TGIF #475 - Happily ever after

 




My inspiration for this card came from this picture on the Patti J. Good Designs blog. I thought it was a perfect heart to use for a wedding card, which is the theme of the TGIF challenge this week. I used some design paper from my stash for the background. I double die cutted using two heart dies from Sizzix. The flowers are from a Sizzix leaf die in my collection of dies. The sweet little white flowers are made with a little mini flower punch from Creative Memories that I have had for over 15 years or more. The sentiment is from a wedding set   that was a recent purchase from UNITY. I used white cardstock as my card base. Tiny gemstones were added to the centers of the small flowers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment