Followers

Friday, June 7, 2024

Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing

 


I love all my embossing folders and this one  from SU (Sizzix) folder seemed perfect for this wedding card and a perfect one to share for the challenge going on over on the Alphabet Challenge, which is E is for embossing. I interpreted that to be dry embossing. I die cut the heart shape out of the card front. Then I diecut another piece of white paper with the flower die which is the size of this card front and I glued it behind the white card front with the window. Then I ran it through my Big Shot with the embossing folder. The card base is light lavender as is the diecut "celebrate' die. This is going to be used as a wedding card.  You can find the details for the Alphabet Challenge here:




2 comments:

  1. A great way to use the embossing folder with the heart die cut in the middle. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing and love the design and color. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete