Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Retro Rubber #233



 

Having some fun in my stamp room today, doubling up on stencil to create some new looks with them. I used  2 stencils from A Colorful Life, and a plaid stencil that I am not sure who the maker of it was. I doubled the all over leaf stencil with the plaid stencil. I used green distress oxide ink for blending it. Then with a darker green doxi I stenciled this smaller stencil of leaves,  making three bunches of the. I chose this delightful House Mouse stamp as the image. I stamped it with Versafine Claire black ink and colored it with colored pencils. I used a gray Copic marker to color the mouse's body. The sentiment is done with a Tim Holtz sentiment strip that come in a tablet with adhesive already on it. I love those so much because it is always in doing the sentiment I always mess up. This makes life so much easier and there are such cute sayings to pick from.
You can find the details for the Retro Challenge here:


I used the center vertical line for my elements of my card. My House Mouse stamp has been in my collection of stamps for quite some time. 



2 comments:

  1. What a fun House Mouse image! Like how you used your stencils in the background. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber, Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this row too. Gorgeous card, love that cute mouse, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete