Followers

Monday, June 24, 2024

House Mouse #418 make your own background


I had a great time making this background. I used two stencils from A Colorful Life and layered them over each other. I used green distress oxide ink as my blending colors. I stamped the mouse stamp with versafine clair black and colored the image with alcohol makers. I cut the image with a die and mounted it with a larger circle die. I added some punched flowers and die cut leaves. The centers of the flowers are enamel dots.  I mounted this card front to a piece of light green cardstock. 
You can find the details of the challenge here:

 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Liz :-) one of my all time fave mousie images and the colors and background are fabulous! Love the stencil designs! Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, such a sweet image and pretty pastel colors. Love the background you achieved with the stencils. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the layered stencils background. The background is interesting and perfect for the image and added flowers. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete