Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

HMFMC416 - fancy fold


I did this card for the fancy fold challenge for HMFMC #426.  I used Bo Bunny design papers, red cardstock, yellow cardstock, and white. The image was stamped in versafine clair black and colored with alchol markers. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz snarky sentiments pad. On the inside Z fold card with a band enclosure, I will include a pocket for a gift card for a bottle of wine for my wine-loving neighbor. 
You can find the details for the challenge here:




 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the bright pretty papers and the fun fold. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pretty papers you used on this card. This House Mouse is having a great time. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, loving the bright colors you chose for your card and the fold is so pretty too. Your little mouse found a way to cool off for sure. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete