Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #583



For the Atlantic Heart Sketch challenge, I made a stenciled background by combining about three stencils together. Two of the stencils are from A Colorful Life and the other one is from my older part of my stencil collection where I was not keeping track of where it came from. I used distress oxide inks  with with pink, blue and green inks. when the pink and blue blended together there was a shade of purple. I used green cardstock to mount the white oval, and I used a lilac cardstock for the card base. The stamp is from Sweet an Sassy and it is stamped with versdafine clair black ink. The dies are from Sizzix.  I used enamel dots for the flower centers.

 

1 comment:

  1. Liz ~ such a beautiful card ! I love the Bible verse that you stamped
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ Please do come again!!
    Denise Willerton.
    DT member AHSC
    chezmoicreations.blogspot.com
    https://www.youtube.com/@DeniseWillerton

    ReplyDelete