Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #319

 


I have been collecting stencils for quite a while now. My first experience with stencils was watching my grandmother do stenciling on fabric, rubbing in some type of fabric paint and layering the colors with the various sections of the stencil. She used them on her quilts, pillowcases, etc. I had fun using two different stencils to make this card. I stamped a sentiment with a stamp from Impression Obsessions. 
This card is for the Inkspirational Challenge that was to use stenciling. 


https://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/06/inkspirational-challenge-319-use.html


I did not use paste as an option. My favorite ink to use for stenciling is distress oxide inks.  I stamped the sentiment with versafine clair black ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment