Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Inkspiration Challenge #317

 


I made this card for the Inkspiration challenge #317, the challenge being :



The details for the challenge can be found here: 

https://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/06/top-picks-challenge-316-and-reminder.html

The stamp is from Stampabilities and stamped in Versafine Clair black ink. I used white, gold chrome cadstock, red, and black an white gingham for my framing layers. I punched out some red flowers that I cut apart to look like little hearts. I added the hearts around the edges just to add a pop of color around the frame. I have been on a mission to make 20 wedding cards by Sunday, because a couple from our church were recently married and we are showering them with cards on Sunday. I made extra cards in case someone forgot to pick one up this week.  


1 comment:

  1. Perfect verse to frame; it's lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete