Followers

Monday, June 24, 2024

Just Us Girls #732


This was such a fun challenge this week over at Just Us Girls. Just the perfect colors for summer. I used a stamp set from Inkadinkado and a sentiment from Stampin' Up. The background was made from scrap strips from my scraps of design papers. My scrappy backgrounds always make me happy because I can use up some pretty scraps that were still worth using. I did the coloring of the images with alcohol markers. All the stamping of images and sentiment were with Versafine Clair Black ink. The link to the Just Girls challenge is linked  below. 

https://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/06/just-us-girls-challenge-732.html

 

2 comments:

  1. Liz... I adore flamingos! This card is so fun. I love it when scraps come together for something wonderful. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that flamingo with his hat! Great inspired card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete