Followers

Friday, May 31, 2024

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Showers and Flowers

This card is for the Daring Cardmakers challenge, with the theme being "Showers and Flowers". I live in Texas and we have been getting more than our share of rain over the past few weeks with high winds that have knocked out the power lines too in some parts of Houston. I started my day with rain this morning but fortunately we did not lose power. I recycled this floral strip I used on this card from a last year calendar. Then I decided to add this little bird in the rain ( a stamp from Unity Stamps) to the mix. And of course I wanted to use bright color choices to usher in a happier mood that rain brings. However, that rain does bring us the beautiful flowers, so it's worth  a little gloominess. You can find the details for this challenge here:




 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little bird and the bright floral strip is a perfect complement for her Liz! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete