Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2024

House Mouse challenge #414 add yellow


I made this card for the Free 4 All challenge on Splitcoaststampers and for the HMFMC#414 to add a little yellow. House Mouse card make such cute birthday cards that everyone seems to love. I also made use of some of my many pretty scraps of paper left from previous projects. The card base is black.  I stamped the image in versafine clair black and colored it with copic markers. 
The details of the House Mouse challenge can be found here:

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Liz. Love the pretty papers and fun shape for your cute HM image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used some of your scraps. Good for you. I have a box full and continue to use them when I can. This image is one of my favorites. I love that another mouse is holding up the little one to blow out the candle. It's so cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image and you have colored it up beautifully. Love how you used the yellow to highlight the stamp. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete