Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2024

AI - #379 All that Glitters


It's always fun stamping when you can pull out one of your cute stamps from sets by Art Impressions. This is my first chance to use this one, and now that I am a cat owner again, I have come to be a part of the arrogance so often displayed in their behavior. I decided to not give the background cats any color, as Miss Queen cat pays so little mind to them anyway!! I used a strip of silver glittered cardstock as the queen's  royal path of travel. I used some gold stickles around the star burst frame around her and added gold rays of stickle behind her" less than thrilled "audience of the commoners. I did color some of those "common" cats with green eyes of envy!!LOL

It's always exciting to join in on the fun over at the AI blog site to take part in their challenges when I am able. Here is where you can find the details:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment