Followers

Friday, May 24, 2024

Just us Girls 728 and Krafty Chicks 717


I made this card using 2 stencils layered over each other. I love using Distress Oxide inks for my stenciling. The flower I stamped on white paper and left it uncolored. The stamp is from Unity stamps. I fussy cut them and added them to the stenciled background. The sentiment is a die and I used colored card stock. The card  base if rose cardstock.
I will be downloading it to the Just Us girls challenge you can find here:

 

4 comments:

  1. Your double stenciled background looks amazing with so much depth! The choice of the white, uncolored flowers and bold sentiment were the perfect touches on this beauty. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue, the depth is fantastic! This is a wonderful card, Liz. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layering of stencils, then the stamped flowers and die cut sentiment. Great colors and techniques. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that background, it gives your project a mixed media feel. Keep the flowers white was a great idea too. It doesn’t detract from the background yet stands out with no colour. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete