Followers

Monday, May 20, 2024

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #415 - flowers


I really loved this color combo I came up with for this card for the House Mouse Friends Monday Challenge going on the remainder of this week. The optional theme was flowers. So, I started by using a flowered themed stencil and blended in a few of some distress oxide colors from my collection. Since orange was worked into it, I found a piece of design paper that I thought would contrast the patterns a little and would bring in more of the orange color. I mounted this onto a Pumpkin Pie card base. With a white paper I die cut this flowered frame die to use around my house mouse image I selected that included a flower in it. I colored the stamped HM image with copic markers. I used a piece of design paper for the inside of the die cut frame. After attaching that to the card, I added the aqua enamel dots for the centers of the die cut flowers that surrounded the frame.  My sentiment is one from a Tim Holtz pad that says: "Collect beautiful moments"

You can check out the details of the challenge and the linky here:

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, the background you created for the sweet mouse image is Awesome! Great colors too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the background and patterned paper it. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is great. I love the stenciled part of this. It really brings it together. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete