Followers

Friday, May 31, 2024

Jingle Belles challenge Tic Tac Toe

 





Here is my card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge going on over at JingleBelles  this week. I used the center vertical line for my Bingo. I embossed some red paper with a 3-D embossing folder from Sizzix. I mounted it onto a white card base. I die cut green paper to be the leaves on the wreath and I die cut red and dark red flowers for the poinsettias. The sentiment is die cut from silver chrome card stock. I added some faceted stones for the flower centers. It is so much fun getting some Christmas cards done early when the time crunch is not on and the java juices can flow more leisurely.

I was so excited to see this card got picked as one of the top picks for this challenge. Such an honor and I love the wonderful challenges this dynamic team duo comes up with for motivating creativity. You gals are the best!

2 comments:

  1. love how the green pops against the red background ... so glad you played Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vibrant card (I especially love that cool colorblocked triangle shape, so dynamic!) and a fab take on on our Crafty Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete