Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Retro Rubber #231 - color challenge - lavender

 


This was a fun card to make for the Retro Rubber challenge#231. I used a wonderful rubber stamp from Unity that is that has been in my collection a few years now. I stamped it with versafine clair black ink, and colored it with alcohol markers. The background was stamp directly onto white paper using a mini ink block with heather ink. The sentiment is from Gina Marie Designs and done with a versafine clair black ink pad. I o mounted the front onto a lavender card base. The outside says: "Bless You Heart" and inside I wrote and your sole!!I added some little paper flowers that I colored with purple alcohol ink and glued over some of the roses from the stamp. 

You can find the details for this challenge here:


https://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/my-blog/2024/05/challenge-231-lavender-love.html


It was an honor to learn that this  card was picked as one of their 5 cards for the week. Thank you, Retro Rubber team. 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love how the sneakers blend into your beautiful background. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple tennis shoes. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, and bless your heart makes me think "southern"! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber, Neva DT

    ReplyDelete