Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

As You See it - Wedding Bells #324


I love my new stamp from Unity. I think this is the prettiest bride I have ever seen on a stamp and I love silhouettes. I embossed the white background with a 3-D Sizzix embossing folder. I used versafine clair black ink for the stamping on a white piece of cardstock and fussy cut to add to the embossed background.  I used some subtle pastels for the flowers and leaves.  I am entering this card to the As You Like It #324 challenge and the theme is wedding bells.  You can find the details for this challenge here:

                                        https://www.asyouseeitchallenge.com/2024/05/324.html
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous silhouette and I love the way you've added some subtle colouring to the flowers. Fussy cutting them out to add to a textured background was a great idea. Thanks for joining us at As You See It. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That silhouette is amazing, and I love the look of church windows in the embossing folder you used! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic silhouette! It really sets the scene for the bride and groom and makes it such a special card! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete