Followers

Friday, April 26, 2024

As you See it...color I use the least in crafting #322

 


I don't use gray very much. I used a gray background for this card that I embossed with a Sizzix 3-d embossing folder. Before embossing it, I rubber smokey gray distress oxide ink onto the inside of the embossing folder before putting it through my Big Shot. I die cut a frame and flowers using a Sizzix die cut set. I used a Sweet and Sassy stamp on the white circle focus. I added silver gemstones as centers for the flowers. 

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm with you, Liz! I was surprised to realize I don't use Gray much either - I couldn't believe how much Gray stuff I had on hand, lol. This is lovely, though - I love the ink effect with the EF, and such a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done wonders with the mix of grays plus the texture adds extra interest. I do use grays quite a lot but mainly as a more subtle version of black eg stamping outlines and sentiments, or for card bases. Thanks for sharing this pretty creation with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture adds real interest to the grey Liz and the lighter flowers and touches of silver add a slightly ethereal feel to your card. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That texture added so much interest to the gray that it really made this card full of interesting detail! Well done!

    ReplyDelete