Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2024

BYSHC spring to Christmas Linky Party

 I try to make Christmas cards all throughout the year so I can get them all done before December. I make over 60 individual designs (no 2 exactly alike) so I am always excited when the BYSCH spring to Christmas Linky party is going on. What a great motivation for me and what wonderful ideas are generated for the event! So here is a card I made this morning to link to their party. It was made using a Gina K designs cross die, and a Gina Marie design nativity die. I loved this fancy paper I found in my stash as I wanted it to be in mostly neutral colors. The "blessed" die is from Impression  Obsessions. As you can see I am a huge fan of many of our wonderful crafting companies out  there and I try to support as many as I can on my fixed retirement income. LOL. I hope you will go over and see what all is happening over on the BYSHC spring to Christmas Linky party.


https://byshcardmakers.blogspot.com/2024/04/spring-into-christmas-2024-byshc-linky.html

also #springtochristmas2024byshclp


Here is my card:




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So happy you joined us at BYSHC Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and very elegant with the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Liz! The colors are so elegant! So happy you've joined us for the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this unique holiday card with the nativity and the cross both taking centerstage!!

    ReplyDelete