Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Shout for joy-BYSHC linky party is happening!!


With an afternoon of either stamping or housecleaning, guess what I chose? And guess what motivated my creativity? The BYSHC linky party of course.  I used a stencil from A Colorful Life, a stamp from Unity, used distress oxide ink for the stenciling and for the water coloring of the skirt. The other parts of the image were colored with copic markers. I used a Memento die for the sentiment and added a few sparkles just for fun!!! I hope will spend some joyful time checking out things over at the BYSHC Linky Party going on this week. You won't want to miss it. 


 

7 comments:

  1. Love this card! The stenciled background with the girl works super well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I would never have thought to use this image for a Christmas card, but it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stenciled background!!! Beautiful card. Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this girl! She is so joyous in whatever she's saying. lol Love the stenciled BG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Liz, this card is so beautiful!! I love the stencil and stamp combination! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so joyful! Fabulous idea for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What joy this awesome image imparts!! So perfect for this beautiful holiday design!!

    ReplyDelete