Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2023

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 694 non-traditional Christmas colors


I used distressed oxide inks for the background. Then I spritzed it with water to get the faded dots of color. I put this paper into a 3-D embossing folder by Sizzix. I mounted it onto bright pink card base. I used this two piece die set from Spellbinder as my main image of focus. I added the die cut leaves and flower punch as my embellishment and also two gemstones for the flower center and the star.  This card fits the criteria for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week to make a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. It is so good to be getting some Christmas cards done ahead of time before the rush is on!!

You can find the details of this challenge here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment