Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Time Out Challenge #249


Graphics 45 has the most wonderful vintage papers. This one highlights Vintage Hollywood. I used both sides of the design paper for the background of this slimline card. I used Tim Holtz paper dolls photos for part of my main image and these pretty flowers from a Unity stamp designed by Gina K called Friendship Blooms.   I used a Tim Holtz's Idea-o-logy strip for my sentiment. I am using this card for the Time Out Challenge #249 for their vintage themed challenge. 



The flowers were colored with Copic alcohol markers and fussy cut and attached with dimensional foam tape. The sentiment says: "shine like the whole universe is yours."

 

2 comments:

  1. You have created a fabulous vintage themed card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful Vintage Card, Liz. Love how you have arranged all the elements. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete