Followers

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Color Throwndown #766

 



Wow, I was so honored this week to be the guest star designer over on the Color Throwdown Challenge this week. This is one of my favorite weekly challenges I try to take part in each week. The DT always has such inspiration designs they come up with to share and I love the color combo they come up with each week. I hope you have not discovered this challenge, you will go to their link and check them out:

Thanks, CTD for all the weekly fun you provide for us all throughout the year. I am honored to have gotten to participate with you this week. 

On my card I made my background with distress oxide inks and used a Gina K stencil. The Thanks die is from Taylor Expressions (I think), and the flower dies are from Momenta. The pumpkin stamp is one of my older ones in my collection that I bought at a stamp shop here in the Houston area probably 20 years ago. I love all the details on it and the wonderful fullness of its shape. I am sorry I do not know the company who designed it.  I did the coloring with colored pencils and Copic markers. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the delicate colors and the beautifully stenciled background on this amazing autumn creation!! The die cut flowers look stunning with your wonderfully colored pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete