Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Jingle Belles Christmas challenge

 




It's time to get going full time on my Christmas cards, so I wanted to include a pink one in my stash. You can find the details and link for this challenge here:

I watched a great video by Lydia for Hero Arts this week, and incorporated some of the things I learned on this card for my background. I have had many friends and relatives who have dealt with breast cancer this past year and made a self challenge for myself to do at last one pink card a week to post on my FB page honoring these brave and courageous women in my life. I used various stamps from my collection of stamps, and used some of my favorite shades of pink distressed oxide inks for my background ink blending. I added a few dies as my focus points.  


2 comments:

  1. so fun how you incorporated things you learned into your background ... love it ... so very glad you joined our PINK for a Cure at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute, super-intricate card and a fab take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete