Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2023

TicTacToe Challenge #231


Using a wonderful Spellbinder new Christmas die set for this cute card, I decided to enter it in the Tic Tac Toe #231 Challenge this week. I used the middle horizonal line: lace, gingerbread, and gingham. The sweet little gingerbread man is tucked into this fabulous stocking. This is a 5 by 7 card. I am glad to be getting an early start on some of my Christmas cards this year. The lace is gold foil paper cut with a Sizzix die. 

 
                                https://tictactoechallenge.com/tttc231-featured-designer-jeanne/

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, your gingerbread man is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with this wonderful die set! I really like the gold foil lace. Thanks for joining us at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete