Followers

Friday, October 6, 2023

pink October theme


I made this card ffor the Double D challenge of using a pink October theme. I also used this for the Way to Use challenge on Splitcoaststampers to use stickles or Nuvo. The image is from Power Poppy colored with alcohol markers. The die I used is from Momenta that I cut from white paper and I colored with alcohol markers. Nuvo crystal drops were added to the cake stand and Pink liquid pearls were used for the centers of the flowers.  The embossing plate I used is from Stampin' Up.

You can find the details for the Double D challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite images from Power Poppy! The pink pumpkins are great. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, it fits our Can you Handle The Pressure challenge too if you want to enter it there!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete