Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Dies, Stencils, and Christmas!


I am sending most of my card making time now getting started on Christmas cards. I have 2 orders to fill and then my own list to get to. I am using this card today for three challenges I found on the Challenges for Days blog site this week:





So I have linked these all to their sites so you can get the details and the upload link.
I used a die from Taylor Expressions, I used a stencil from Rubbernecker, and my favorite inks to use for stenciling are Distressed Oxide Inks. The sentiment is a stamp from Impression Obsesssion. As you can tell, I am a very eclectic collector of stamps, dies, and supplies, simply cause there are so many great companies out there that handle the supplies and tools I need for this craft that I love. Thanks for all the creative minds that have a part in my end results. 

 

1 comment:

  1. So nice, I like the scene it really is a great card, and thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete