Followers

Monday, October 16, 2023

As you like it and Can you Handle the Pressure?


I am using this card for two challenges this week: 
The As You Like it challenge - and my choice is Halloween because I love fall and getting to use my fall stamps, and the Can You Handle the Pressure and using a 3-D embossing folder from Spellbinders. 

Here are the details of these challenges and their links:

https://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/favourite-halloween-or-fairies-and-why.html



The big pumkpin stamp I have had for a long time and can't remember the company who made it, but it one of my favorited pumpkins in my collection.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up set from many years ago as well. I used my newest 3_D embossing folder from Spellbinder to add the over all texture to the card. Then I rubbed some brown distressed oxide ink over the top of it to add the the textured look. I used copic markers to color the pumpkin.  Black cardstock was used for the cardbase and I used some double sided fall design paper for the strips.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment